Saturday, January 8, 2011

Crayon Rolls

I don't know if this is sad or just plain funny... but if some one told me to introduce myself and state 2 facts, i think it would go a little like this "Hi- my name is Kristen: Typically i store crayons in an old wipe box...and on most days, you can find more than 2 kids in my home." Very rarely, can i get through my breakfast with out asking myself, "what the heck happened". Five minutes before going to bed, the house looks 1/2 way decent :) and in the morning i don't even recognize the place. How come after being awake for only 45 minutes, is every tOy, hat, sock, shoe and crayon scattered across my dining room floor and on all of the living room seating?!?! I have toddlers, i expect messes... but man, they happen FAST! One of my biggest annoyances is the over abundance of crayons in the house. We like crayons, we like coloring; Evee likes peeling, Vicky likes pouring, Griffon likes throwing, Amelia likes eating. And all is well, really, until it's time for mom to vacuum for the 3rd time before noon! So today i worked on crayon rolls. These handy crayon sacs carry just enough crayons for coloring any picture you desire... but not soo many, that it takes me til dinner time to fish them from beneath the couch! Need a solution to your unruley Crayons? Luckily for you, they will be available for purchase purchase January 1oth. Check them out here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2107525&id=1160145817



No comments:

Post a Comment