Thursday, March 3, 2011

Annoying!

OUT OF ORDER
I have a ton of projects cut and pinned, ready to be sewn: Unfortunately, my sewing machine is being lamer than lame! I think i need a replacement part(or a replacement sewing machine with auto tension*wink*). My top thread is getting caught on bobbin case(i think)... either way, my top thread bunches in the machine after 10 stitches. Any ideas? comment below!

Waiting to be sewn together are:
  • tons of throw pillows for the girls new "giant" bed
  • a scrappy quilt
  • taggie toys in new fabrics
  • name banners
  • a wet bag for cloth diapers
  • felt diapers for baby dolls
  • baby doll pillows and blankets
Things are piling up...my dining room looks like a craft store explosion and I'm losing motivation with every day i spend trying to fix the machine. Grrr.... hope to talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment