Monday, November 22, 2010

11.22.10

Hey! Welcome to my Blog! This is completely new to me... so it may take a couple weeks to get everything looking good on here. Where to start... hmmm: Well, I'm a crafter. I have two young children(toddlers) and I'm a stay at home mom. I don't get very much time to myself, unless I manage to somehow have energy after everyone is tucked into bed(husband included). I promise you, that doesn't happen too often! I figured if I had people following my progress, then I would make a greater effort to get stuff done. My goal in creating this blog, is to try and get motivated to complete at least one project a week for the next year. By 2012, I would like to have 65 projects finished... Easy, right?!?! Stay in touch through the next year, to see what gets accomplished! I hope I can be motivation to others, as well as inspiration for new projects in your home. Feed back is much appreciated! Happy Crafting!~Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete