Monday, November 22, 2010

Look Who's Turning 1!





My little miss. Amelia will be ONE next month. We are planning a VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR PARTY... but I wasn't soo excited about spending big bucks on store bought(themed) favors. So for my first project, I opened up good'old Photo Shop and made some of my own! After Halloween bubbles were 25 cents for a 15pk! YAY! So... I printed covers and rubber cemented them on. Also, for every party---> I like making buttons for the kids. So we slapped a caterpillar on a circle template and used our Badge-a-Minit to make our low budget favors! The pictures aren't great... but here's one of our finished favors. We also included a cupcake pencil, stencil, bug tweezers, rubber bugs, rock candy, a bug catcher, stickers, and a mini spiral graph.

2 comments:

  1. awesome idea, we love the hungry caterpillar. I bought a super large addition and cute out the picks that came on the cover, and cardboard box. tacked them up to Rosie's wall and she points at then every time we read the story. The button idea is awesome. I look forward to seeing more crafts Miss Kristen. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete